Porto Street Art on E-bike
This tour was made to show you a different side of the city of Porto.
Porto street art scene has flourished not only in number but also in terms of quality. It is not by chance that Porto is referred as one of the best destinations in what concerns the European circuit of street art.
Because what we want to show you is not next to the other, we thought that in a hilly city, the easiest way to do it is with E-Bikes. First, we’ll give one E-bike to each person and we’ll brief you about the experience and how to use the e-bikes in the city. Then, when everyone is feeling comfortable with the e-bikes, it’s time to start riding.
During the tour, we’ll show you the amazing street art along with the different techniques used that we have spread around the city centre that transformed our city into one of the most vibrant urban areas in Europe.
Starting on a flat area gives you enough time to adapt and get the first glimpse of the beautiful city of Porto.
We’ll pass by historical monuments, but our main focus will be on the facades of old buildings or even on electricity boxes transformed in other forms of art. In every stop, we’ll tell you about the different authors, their inspiration and techniques used.
We will cycle through the city and stop at every form of art we can see on the street. First, we’ll take you to see a rabbit from Bordallo II, then, we’ll make a strategic stop for a fantastic picture of the city, we’ll get to know a mural from Vhils and some work from other artists. In between, we’ll show you the first legal graffiti of the city of Porto in which you’ll understand how different politics can influence this type of art.
We will be inviting you to understand more of the street art evolution, only possible due to the persistence of some Portuguese artists and different artistic groups.
- Vehicle / Equipment adaptation lesson
- Liability insurance and Personal Accident
- Water bottle
- Taxes (VAT 23%)
- English tours. Also available in Portuguese, French, Spanish and Dutch
- Minimum of 1, maximum of 20 people per tour.
- All participants must have a minimum height of 1.5meters (4.9 feet) and a maximum weight of 118Kg (260.14 lbs.). Height is a mandatory requirement.
- All reservations can be rescheduled/refunded/canceled free of charge up until 24h before the activity. After that, all reservations will be charged in full at 100%.
- A deposit of 100€ is required (via credit card) per bike. As well as a valid ID or Passport per participant.