THE BEST OF PORTO SEGWAY TOUR
Explore Porto from the point of a self-balancing Segway on this 3-hour tour, and glide along historic streets to see the city’s main attractions.
Stroll with us through the streets of the historical centre of Porto (classified as World Heritage Site since 1996 by UNESCO). We invite you to discover this city that “perches over the river and it´s composed by old houses that seem to huddle each other, with a unique charm and character. Discover the old palaces, the churches, the most emblematic neighbourhoods, the people of Porto and the most picturesque corners that the city has to offer.
- Serra do Pilar
- Cordoaria Garden
- Clérigos Tower
- Gomes Teixeira Square
- Lello Bookstore
- Cândido dos Reis and Galerias de Paris streets
- Aliados Avenue
- São Bento train station
- Porto Cathedral
- Bridge D. Luís
- 1 Segway per participant
- Coffee Break
- Briefing and Initial Training
- Company Liability Insurance and Personal Injury Insurance
- Minimum 1 maximum 20 people per tour.
- All participants must have a minimum height of 1.5meters (4.9 feet) and a maximum of 118Kg (260.14 lbs.). Height is a mandatory requirement.
- All reservations can be rescheduled/refunded/cancelled free of charge up until 24h before the activity. After that, all reservations will be charged in full at 100%.
We offer other type of segway tours, please click here for more information.