Two ex-libris of Portuguese culture.
Art, culture and gastronomy in the palm of your hand.
Culture and gastronomy, a success combination! This program leads you to discover a city through two perspectives that are important to preserve and display so that they remain genuine and relevant. A walking rally program, a peddy paper, in which all questions and evidence are related to these two senses and allow you to have a completely different notion of destiny. Participants will go through the main points of interest of the city, paint a tile and taste some of the most delicious tapas in Lisbon.
Each team will have a set of coloured ribbons that will identify them through a specific colour. In addition to the lanyards you will also receive a tablet that will guide the activity. Through an application created by our company, exclusively dedicated to tourist use and allowing you to know where you are, where you are going and still present content created by us (questions, tourist information, photographic evidence), participants will be on their own informed about the program and its objectives. Throughout the peddy paper, in addition to the contents on the tablet, participants will still be challenged to enter a tile painting studio, get a better idea of the history of these ceramic squares that make us known all over the world and paint their own copy. You will also have three stops along the way to taste delicious Portuguese tapas that will leave you wondering: where can I buy this?
The Portuguese culture and gastronomy are two characteristics that take the name of our country to the whole world. We have a varied territory rich in unique characteristics in each region, making us a true treaty of immaterial wealth. The tiles & tapas program takes you to explore these two strands in an experience that is compatible but that will leave you with your mouth watering in discovering everything that Portugal has to offer. The tiling workshop and the places chosen for the tapas will also be a good time to fellowship with colleagues and discover something more about each of them while experiencing the culture of a country intrinsically. Each participant will take not only the taste and experience memories but also the tile created in the workshop.
This peddy paper is set to last between 2 hours and 3 ½ hours. It will begin with a briefing to the whole group where the details of the activity and all the procedures are explained. Here we will divide the group into teams and deliver the tablets as well. Through our application we can create custom routes, shorten or extend the activity, but ideally you will have at least 2 hours of experience. In total, you should reserve 4 hours for the entire program.
The specificities of this program allow it to be carried out in any city of Portugal. The program is of course outdoor and the course will be created depending on the time available for the activity. The tapas locations will be chosen according to the city where you want to do the team building and the schedule of the same.
• Civil Responsibility insurance and personal accident insurance
• Boost Tourism production and organization with different colour ribbons for each team
• Specialized staff to monitor and control activities and all technical equipment and safety measures for the implementation of proposed activities
• 1 Journey per person: tram 28 or elevator
• Tile Painting – Participants will paint by hand these emblematic pieces of the city of Lisbon
• Visit to a Professional Workshop – Participants will have the opportunity to know the processes of painting and production step by step (for groups less than 50 people)
• Tasting of Portuguese Tapas – gastronomic delights that will be part of this program
• 1 Samsung Galaxy Tablet for each team (1 per team) with an exclusive application that gives you all the tools to visit the city and save your memories
Number of Participants
Minimum of 20 people.
For further information or bookings, fill up the following form with the activity name, number of people and desirable date for the event to take place.