LISBON RIDE HALF-DAY
This tour will give you a complete perspective of Lisbon, from the creative buzz in its historic center to the most quiet and relaxing side of the town.
Lisbon is a capital full of energy with its particular light, unique for its cross between the antique and the contemporary, the picturesque view over its roofs, the clothes drying decorating the windows and the multiculturalism that makes it even more special.
You’ll discover Lisbon through the lens of some of our city lovers who designed this experience in order to make you fall in love. Now imagine the sun, the wind on your face, the river by your side and you inside an iconic Beetle with a legendary design, robustness and cult status.
- Baixa: The heart of Lisbon, this is the trendiest area in town, a meeting point of artists, bohemians and avant-garde personalities.
- Senhora do Monte Viewpoint (with Ginjinha tasting): One of the highest points in the city with a magnificent view.
- Campo de Santa Clara (Flea Market area): Here is where the flea market takes place (only at Tuesdays and Saturdays), its origin dates back to the XIII century, therefore it is the oldest and most famous market in Lisbon.
- Comércio Square: This Square was the centerpiece of the reconstruction that took place after the earthquake of 1755 which has reduced Lisbon to rubble. In a privilege location, facing the river, this is the most popular square in Lisbon and one of the largest in Europe.
- Belém: The monumental historic district of the Age of Discovery, here you’ll find the magnificent World heritage monuments, wonderful parks, gardens and the Tagus River as landscape.
- Pastéis de Belém (the famous custard tart tasting): Lisbon’s ex-libris whose original recipe comes from the Jerónimos Monastery, located in Belém area.
- Jerónimos Monastery: A World Heritage monument, this is one of the most prominent examples of the Portuguese Late Gothic Manueline style of architecture in Lisbon.
- Belém Tower: Built on the northern bank of the Tagus between 1514 and 1520, the Belém Tower is one of the architectural jewels of the reign of Manuel I.
- Monument to the Discoveries: An impressive monument to praise the qualities of the Portuguese people.
- Cais-do-Sodré: The city’s coolest district, a hub of great clubs, bars, restaurants and where is located Lisbon’s biggest food market, the lively Mercado da Ribeira.
- Assembly of the Republic: The parliament of the Portuguese Republic that occupies the former Benedictine monastery of São Bento da Saúde, a beautiful building.
- Driver / Storyteller
- Pick-up and drop-off in the city centre
- Cherry Liqueur and portuguese pastry
(Note: pick-ups and drop-offs are subjected to traffic limitations, as some areas in the city center are restricted to residents only.)
- Maximum of 3 people per vehicle. Bookings up until 9 people (3 Beetles).
- Children younger than 12 years old can only ride on VWBeetles with seatbelts, in the back seat; as long as their height is shorter than 1.35m (4.42 feet) and sill using the appropriate CRS (Child Retention System).
- All reservations can be rescheduled/refunded/cancelled free of charge up until 24h before the activity. After that, all reservations will be charged in full at 100%
Working hours: every day from 9.30 AM to 6.30 PM. Closed 25th of December and 1st of January as well as the afternoons of 24th and 31st of December.
Any questions or issues please contact (+351) 910 802 000 or email@example.com.
We offer other type of beetle tours, please click here for more information.