Vintage E-Bike Rental
We have capacity for large groups with different styles of bikes, each one suited to your needs.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
• All customers with a reservation must check in 15min prior to the tour start.
• All participants must have a minimum of 1.5meters (4.9 feet) and a maximum of 118Kg (260.14 pounds).
• The minimum age for participation is 12 years old. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
• It´s forbidden for pregnant women and intoxicated people, not recommended to mentally or physically incapacitated people or to people with a prosthesis.
• The use of safety helmet is mandatory.
• Boost Portugal recommends the use of closed and sporty shoes.
• Use the bike in a responsible way, keeping to the rules of the road.
• For Bike Rentals a deposit of 100€ is required (via credit card) per bike. A valid ID or Passport is also required per participant. (Copies of documents will not be admissible.)
• For Bike Rentals, it is necessary to take a record of the credit card details for any lost or damaged vehicles. If no damage is verified, all previous deposit charges will be fully refunded.
No-Show, cancellation and refund policy:
• All reservations can be rescheduled/refunded/canceled free of charge up until 5:00pm (local time) of the day before the activity. After that, all reservations will be charged in full at 100%.
- Minimum of 1, maximum of 20 people per tour.
- All participants must have a minimum height of 1.5meters (4.9 feet) and a maximum weight of 118Kg (260.14 lbs.). Height is a mandatory requirement.
- All reservations can be rescheduled/refunded/canceled free of charge up until 24h before the activity. After that, all reservations will be charged in full at 100%.
- A deposit of 100€ is required (via credit card) per bike. As well as a valid ID or Passport per participant.
Rua do Douradores 16, 1100-206 Lisbon