Old Town Lisbon
This tour is perfect for those who wish to discover the city through its historic and cultural heritage. Our fearless drivers will take you along Lisbon’s oldest quarters, the most picturesque and colourful neighbourhoods characterized by its narrow streets, winding alleyways, steep flights of steps and old ladies at the windows.
Visitors always fall in love with the old districts such as Graça and Alfama and you will soon make part of this Lovers list. In addition to the eco tuk-tuks, and if conditions are propitious, you can expect a quick stop in Alfama for a 10 min walking tour, because there is nothing like a power walk in the old Arab district of the city. Be ready to see for yourself the well-lined lanes, small arches and stone-paved terraces that are a delight to explore.
The highest point in Lisbon is located in Graça and we will climb it together in 3 electric wheels until we reach the beautiful belvedere that kisses the sky. It’s called “Senhora do Monte” belvedere and it’s high, impressive, with an astonishing view over the city and if you fall down… Forget that option.
- Alfama: The city’s oldest neighbourhood, home to traditional Fado houses and colourful narrow streets. A place where you feel like you’ve stepped back in time.
- Graça: On the highest of the seven hills, Graça is located next to the iconic São Jorge Castle and is famous for the superb views.
- Senhora do Monte viewpoint: One of the highest points in the city with a magnificent view, especially popular at sunset.
Please bear in mind that this experience is a 1h30 Tuk Tuk Tour, this means that In the event of traffic or any other restrictions beyond our control, this may lead to changes regarding the planned stops in order to meet the schedule.
We’ll take you to the core of the city, where it all started…
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Pick up and drop off at one of our two free-of-charge meeting points (Hard Rock Café or Rua do Comércio).
- Custom pick up or drop off (city center) – extra 20€
- Custom pick up and drop off (city center) – extra 30€
- Driver / Storyteller
- Maximum of 6 people per vehicle. Minimum 1 tuk and maximum 4 tuks per booking. If you would like to request over 4 tuks please get in direct contact with our events department (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Average weight per passenger 80kg.
- Children under 7 years old are not legally allowed to ride on a EcoTuk Tuk. Children 7 to 12 years old or minimum of 1.35m (4.42 feet) can ride on a Booster seat (please let us know beforehand if you need one). Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- It´s forbidden for pregnant women and intoxicated people, not recommended to mentally or physically incapacitated people or to people with prosthesis.
- Price is per tuk.
- Meeting Point included – when booking, choose between 3 different locations: Rua do Comércio; Miradouro São Pedro de Alcântara; Hard Rock Café Lisboa. Specific Pick up and/or drop off is available on request upon an extra charge payment.
- Each Tour is accompanied by one of our Storytellers, he/she is a trained and experience driver/guide who will be providing some descriptions of the monuments and history along the way.
No-show, cancellation and refund policy:
• All customers with a reservation must check in 15 minutes prior to the tour start. If the group is more than 15 minutes late, their reservation will be automatically cancelled without any rescheduling or refund.
• All reservations can be rescheduled/refunded/cancelled free of charge up until 5:00pm (local time) of the day before the activity. After that, all reservations will be charged in full at 100%.
• In case of bad weather conditions and if Boost Portugal considers that there are no safety conditions to operate the activity, it’s possible to reschedule on the same day pending availability (no refund).
Working hours: every day from 9.30 AM to 6.30 PM. Closed 25th of December and 1st of January as well as the afternoons of 24th and 31st of December.
Any questions or issues please contact (+351) 910 802 000 or email@example.com.
We offer other type of beetle tours, please click here for more information.