Delicious Tuk Tour
Prepare yourselves to immerse your taste buds in our culture. The chosen places are some very good examples of traditional “tascas” and cafés, also including some modern and trendy places with TOP quality.
We’ll visit Alfama which is the oldest neighbourhood in Lisbon, a place full of memories where you can see and feel the presence of its Moorish past. Then we’ll go up the hill until we reach the beautiful view of Senhora do Monte Belvedere. Baixa is considered the trendiest area in Lisbon, a meeting point of artists, bohemians and avant-garde personalities and the heart of this European capital.
Since we only have 2h30 we’ve chosen only the most traditional and typical top food and wine experiences in these genuine neighbourhoods.
*The tasting spots always depend on the availability and timings.
EXAMPLES OF TASTINGS
- Custard tart;
- Fried Cod fish cake;
- Cherry liquor;
- Board with portuguese smoked sausages and cheese and bread with wine / water / soft-drink;
- Portuguese pork steak sandwish “Bifana” with beer or soft drink.
Please bear in mind that this experience is a 2h30 Tuk Tuk Tour, this means that In the event of traffic or any other restrictions beyond our control, this may lead to changes regarding the planned stops in order to meet the schedule.
Everything you need for a food-fueled day!
- Pick up and drop off at one of our two free-of-charge meeting points (Hard Rock Café or Rua do Comércio).
- Custom pick up or drop off (city center) – extra 20€
- Custom pick up and drop off (city center) – extra 30€
- Driver / Stroryteller
- Maximum of 6 people per vehicle. Bookings up until 24 people (4 EcoTuks).
- Average weight per passenger 80kg.
- Children under 7 years old are not legally allowed to ride an EcoTuk Tuk
- All reservations can be rescheduled/refunded/cancelled free of charge up until 24h before the activity. After that, all reservations will be charged in full at 100%
Working hours: every day from 9.30 AM to 6.30 PM. Closed 25th of December and 1st of January as well as the afternoons of 24th and 31st of December.
Any questions or issues please contact (+351) 910 802 000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a wide range of tuk tuk tours, please click here for more information.