Half Day Private Boat Trip – with Skipper
A Half Day Boat Trip – With a Private Skipper
Enjoy a half day tour aboard our exclusive Arrábida Boat and spend a wonderful time in style and among friends! Swim in the heavenly turquoise waters, snorkel and admire the aquatic life in their protected habitat and explore the magnificent caves and the beautiful coastline of this divine region. You will have the boat to yourselves, as this is a private experience, so you can do as you please!
The trip runs twice a day. You can enjoy the tranquility of the morning with a departure at 9:30am or the charming light of the afternoon with departure at 2:30pm. Both options include a professional skipper to maneuver the boat and to take you to where you would like to go.
Create unforgettable memories with your family and friends, and take some truly epic pictures.
This is the perfect option for those who want to escape the crowded boat tours and prefer quiet locations for swimming, enjoying the sun and having adventures in the privacy of their own boat.
Meet us at Vertente Natural’s shop in Sesimbra’s harbor, 15min before your trip is scheduled start.
- PVP: 272€/boat (from 55€/person);
- Mín: 1pax Max: 5pax;
- Porto de Abrigo n.6, 2970-152 Sesimbra, Portugal;
- Trip Schedule: morning trip 9:30am to 12:30pm // afternoon trip 2:30pm to 5:30pm;
- Duration: 3 hours;
- Return to Lisbon: 5h30 pm;
- Boat Capacity: Max 425 Kg total (average of 85 kg p/ pax);
- Not Included: Meals and gratuities;
- Physical Requirements: this experience includes a 7h boat rental with a private skipper, during that time you can choose what to do. We do recommend a few stops to go for a swim and walk around in secluded beaches so a certain level of physical capability is required in order to get in and out of the boat, swim to the shore and so on;
- Recommendations: swimsuits and beach towels are highly recommended, as well as waterproof shoes if you’d like to swim to the shore and explore a little by land (your skipper will point you to some delicious spots where you can stop for a quick lunch/snacks);
- Fun & Activities: Snorkelling equipment and floats are available for hire as an add-on to your booking.
- Private Skipper who will pilot the boat for the duration of the trip (3h);
- 1 snorkeling kit;
- Cover for shade;
- Company Insurance.
- Life vests;
- Cleaning fee