Full Day Boat Tour in Arrábida – With Skipper
A Full Day Boat Tour- With a Private Skipper
Enjoy a full day of peaceful sailing along the breathtaking coastline of Arrábida Marine Reserve, just a 30-minute drive from Lisbon. Admire the remarkable limestone cliffs and explore the hidden secluded beaches with your family and friends, guided by your private skipper.
We have 2 possible circuits to choose from, that cover the most extraordinary spots in the area. If you love incredible natural sceneries, silence, tranquility and beautiful desert beaches this tour is perfect for you!
Arrábida is often described as a real-life paradise; it’s a dream-like place where the earthy green of vegetation meets the crystal clear blue of the ocean. During these 7 hours you will be able to admire the Natural Park and its astonishing surroundings from a brand new point of view: from the ocean!
On this private boat experience, you will be the captain! The trip will follow the rhythm you wish, all you have to do is let your skipper know whenever you see something you’d like to explore and he’ll simply take you there. You will be able to anchor in different locations, enjoy the sun, take a dip in the sea and swim to the shore for a bite to eat or just relax on a sandy beach.
This full day aboard our private vessel will both inspire you and instill you with the kind of positive energy you can only get from nature. It’s a mesmerizing and exclusive experience that will grant you access to secret, inaccessible spots in and around Arrábida, and to landscapes that are either impossible or extremely difficult to reach by land.
Meet us at Vertente Natural’s shop in Sesimbra’s harbor, 15min before your trip is scheduled start.
- PVP: 404€/boat (from 81€/person);
- Mín: 1pax Max: 5pax;
- Porto de Abrigo n.6, 2970-152 Sesimbra, Portugal;
- Tour Schedule: From 9h30 am until 5h30 pm;
- Duration: 7 hours;
- Return to Lisbon: 5h30 pm;
- Boat Capacity: Max 425 Kg total (average of 85 kg p/ pax);
- Not Included: Meals and gratuities;
- Physical Requirements: this experience includes a 7h boat rental with a private skipper, during that time you can choose what to do. We do recommend a few stops to go for a swim and walk around in secluded beaches so a certain level of physical capability is required in order to get in and out of the boat, swim to the shore and so on;
- Recommendations: swimsuits and beach towels are highly recommended, as well as waterproof shoes if you’d like to swim to the shore and explore a little by land (your skipper will point you to some delicious spots where you can stop for a quick lunch/snacks);
- Fun & Activities: Snorkelling equipment and floats are available for hire as an add-on to your booking.
- Private Skipper who will pilot the boat for the duration of the trip (7h);
- 1 snorkeling kit;
- Cover for shade;
- Company Insurance.
- Life vests;
- Cleaning fee