Glide back in time and discover the medieval sights of Lisbon’s Alfama district on a Segway tour.
This neighbourhood still retains features from its medieval Moorish past, with narrow maze-like streets, steps and arcades. Navigate your way through a steep labyrinth of winding alleyways. At the core of Alfama, a vibrant community remains in touch with the lifestyle of Old Lisbon. Many poets and Fado songs were inspired by the liveliness and constant energy of this district. To keep you in the medieval spirit, we even treat you to 2 drinks at Trobadores, a medieval themed bar. Segways are safe to use, easy to learn, and fun to ride. We offer a thorough training session from our certified guides before we begin the the tour.
- Praça do Comercio
- Visit Lisbon Cathedral, the city’s oldest building
- Get a great view of Alfama from Saint Estevão’s Viewing Point
- Bottled water
Rua dos Douradores, 16. 1100-206.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- If you opt for the beer option, drinking is at your own responsibility. You may also choose juice or use the drink vouchers after the tour.
- You must be over 14 years old to participate, and those under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Participants must weigh a minimum of 100 lbs. and not exceed 260 lbs. (45-118 kilos).
- Wearing close-toed athletic shoes on the tour is strongly recommended.
- Pregnant women may not participate in this activity.
- Those suffering from seizure disorders, unable to climb stairs without assistance, recent joint replacement, or the inability to stand for more than 1 hour should not participate.
"When people ask what was the highlight of our two week visit throughout Portugal, this was it a Segway tour of the Alfama. Lisbon by Segway is a safe, professional business that offers different ways of seeing the city. Visited March 2017" Family and FriendsBachelor PartySegwayLisbon