Lisbon is the perfect city to be discovered with these iconic vehicles. Go beyond the monuments and feel like a local inhabitant. Explore Alfama, the oldest neighbourhood, visit the highest point and listen carefully to the historical and cultural explanations that our Storyteller is going to share. All this accompanied by the true Portuguese flavours!
- Praça do Comércio
- Alfama neighbourhood
- Graça’s neighbourhood
- Chiado neighbourhood
- Bottled water
Rua dos Douradores, 16. 1100-206.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- You must be over 14 years old to participate, and those under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Participants must weigh a minimum of 100 lbs. and not exceed 260 lbs. (45-118 kilos)
- Wearing close-toed athletic shoes on the tour is strongly recommended
- Pregnant women may not participate in this activity
- Those suffering from seizure disorders, unable to climb stairs without assistance, recent joint replacement, or the inability to stand for more than 1 hour should not participate
"We had an overnight stopover in Lisbon and were looking for a tour with an option to begin later in the afternoon and still see some cool things. We're so glad we came upon Boost tours. Great guide who could tell us the history of the local spots. Neither of us had ever been on a segway before but after a few minutes, were able to feel confident even on the hilly cobblestone streets. This tour was a blast and a great way to see the sites and get a taste of some of the local treats! Definitely worth every penny." Family and FriendsBachelor PartySegwayFood TourLisbon